The power to hear
Small, comfortable and versatile – WIDEX SUPER introduces RITE technology to the super power segment for the first time.
- has the power to provide loudness
- has the gain for speech understanding
- has no feedback/doesn’t whistle
- has a long battery life
- is made for all day, everyday use
- has a robust and stylish design
- is optimised for use in classrooms / at lectures with the design-integrated FM receiver (only the VSD model)
- gives you the choice of two receivers, for either moderate to severe or severe to profound hearing loss, plus various ear-tips and earmoulds. This versatile model is packed with InterEar features for better localisation.
SUPER benefits for you
Despite the small-size design SUPER is an extremely powerful hearing aid. SUPER concentrates on audibility – giving you access to sounds that you may not have heard before.
For example the Audibility Extender moves high-pitched sounds such as birdsong and children’s voices down to where you can hear them.
And a 675 battery means more power for up to 3 weeks’ usage.
All day, all weather
SUPER is reliable and user friendly for all weather and all day use. The clever design makes it weather resistant while wind noise is reduced by up to 18 dB.
Hear sound from everywhere
Determining the direction of sound is a common problem among hearing aid users.
SUPER can help you determine where sounds are coming from; for those who have difficulty orientating themselves when wearing a traditional BTE hearing aid, this is great news.
Enjoy lectures and classroom discussions (new)
With the design-integrated FM receiver, you will be able to take part in classroom discussions and listen to lectures. Easy to slide on and off.
Music, television and phone calls
By combining SUPER with our assistive listening devices, you can enjoy watching TV, listening to music or using your mobile – all completely wirelessly and without any delay.
For more information or advice on any of the manufacturer’s products please contact us